Friday, September 17, 2010

Today we drove in Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Tonight we are in Gettysburg. Tomorrow we'll learn all about this Civil War site. We saw leaves changing colors. It is fall in the East already. We took an interesting road off the freeway, to see the "Y" Bridge. You start across it and half way across you can go on one road or you can take the other road.We thought it was funny. We had never seen anything like it. We saw beautiful countrysides with red roofed barns and old ready to fall apart barns. Another great day.(If you enlarge the 2'nd picture you can better see the road taking off from the middle of the bridge going north.)



2 comments:

Echo said...

Wow! The pictures are so beautiful! The "Y" bridge is pretty cool - I've never seen anything like that either. Thank you so much for posting your pictures. It's fun to follow you on your trip! I can't believe how much ground you are covering!!! Has Kelsey's book been helpful?

Dale and Linda said...

I didn't bring it, but I used it and took notes from it and brought the notes. I was too worried that I might damage the book on the long road trip. I used the book tons. Thanks so much.